Palm Garden Retreat Cape Town Atlantic Seaboard
We strive to deliver a premier and innovative healthcare service which adheres to the very highest standards of care and clinical excellence, whilst preserving the rights, dignity and privacy of our residents and patients.
Our experienced and highly skilled Nursing Manager, team of Nursing Sisters, Staff Nurses and Carers will cater for all your medical and personal needs, while our interior invites you to feel as though you are in a boutique style hotel environment.
What you can expect at Palm Garden Retreat Cape Town Atlantic Seaboard
Basic long-term care will focus on the following:
- To provide an enabling and supportive environment, to relieve discomfort and to attempt to allow the Resident / Patient to attain their maximum potential considering their underlying health status.
- To administer medication prescribed by the Resident / Patient’s medical practitioner or practitioners.
- To attend to the Resident / Patient’s basic activities of daily living e.g. washing, feeding, transferring, dressing and continence care, etc.
- To provide the Resident / Patient with the necessary standard meals [3 meals per day].
- Tea and coffee twice a day are included.
- Care is provided by Care-givers and Nurses on duty.