Helderberg Village – Somerset West Frail Care
At Helderberg Village – Somerset West Frail Care facility – no expense has been spared.
You can look forward to the professional management of this facility, by experienced and dedicated nursing staff. Whether its routine check-ups or the controlling of acute conditions requiring around-the-clock care, you will be in capable hands.
The Helderberg Village – Somerset West Frail Care facility offers:
- 76-Bed facility with a choice of individual care units
- Fully staffed unit with professional nurses and carers on duty and on call 24/7
- 55 beds in Frail Care Unit, 11 beds in the Dementia Unit, 8 beds in the Sub-Acute Unit, and 2 beds in the Sick bay.
- There is a private doctor on call for all the Healthcare residents
- Occupational Therapist
- Manicure services, Pedicure services, as well as a Hairdresser
Additional Healthcare Services:
- Day Clinic offering wound care, minor procedures, blood pressure and blood-sugar testing
- Pharmacy Services with delivery to Healthcare residents
- Laboratory Services – on-site blood taking by Pathcare
- Home-based Care Services available
- 24-hour emergency care and response through panic alarm system
- Dementia support group
Physical Address: 63 Bakkerskloof Road
Suburb: Helderberg Village
City: Cape Town
Province: Western Cape