Frail residents are cared for by an Assisted Living services professional team at the Clivia Care Centre in the Witpoortjie Old Age Home Roodepoort.
There are 10 lovely rooms, attached to the clinic for easy access. The monthly levies include all meals, laundry and nursing assistance.
Full Care at the Witpoortjie Clivia Care Centre Old Age Home Roodepoort caters for residents who need 24-hour nursing care. They can either share a room or have their own private room. All the bathrooms are shared in the wards, and laundry and meals are included.
Residents can choose between a 4-bed ward, 2-bed ward or a single room.
The old age home also offers comfortable, private rooms, with an en-suite bathroom.
There is a spacious outdoor leisure area, coffee station for social gatherings, Wi-Fi access, TV rooms and a well-stocked library.
Features residents can look forward to at the Flower Foundation Witpoortjie Old Age Home Roodepoort:
- Hairdressing salon
- Chapel (Afrikaans and English services)
- Dining room
- 24-hour professional nursing care for both long and short term residents
- A few mid care private suites also available
- Twice-weekly transport to nearby shopping centres
- Emergency buttons for all residents
- Perimeter secured with palisades and electric fence
Call Flower Foundation Witpoortjie Old Age Home Roodepoort