“Our Alzheimers and frail care residents feel safe, loved and cared for at Oasis Care Centre Nursing Home Cape Town”
We care for our Alzheimers and frail care residents in a way that brings them peace of mind so that they can enjoy the activities we have to offer. These include activities in our home as well as external outings and excursions. The activities are planned and arranged by our qualified Occupational Therapist.
The frail care home is designed to enable families and friends to visit their loved ones and enjoy tea and meals with them in our beautiful lounges and dining areas.
We offer support to patients, residents and families in difficult times.
At Oasis Frail Care Centre Nursing Home Cape Town, we strive to achieve perfect harmony between our highly professional medical and nursing care services and creating an active and positive lifestyle within a luxury environment.
This is what you can expect at the Oasis Frail Care Centre:
- Private, single rooms with an en suite toilet and basin, and in some rooms, an en suite shower as well.
- DSTV bouquets in all rooms.
- 24 hour nursing care by our professional dedicated nursing team.
- A call bell system in each room.
- We have a doctor on site during business hours and at certain times on weekends.
- 3 nutritious meals per day, prepared by our own in house chef. Special diets are catered.
- Morning and afternoon tea as well as a milky drink with snack before bedtime.
- Daily laundry and cleaning services.
- On site hairdresser.
Contact Oasis Care Centre Nursing Home Cape Town today.