Flower Foundation Willowbrook Frail Care
Willowbrook Frail Care provides professional nursing care for people needing day to day assistance in a warm and friendly environment.
The residents at Willowbrook Frail Care have access to 24 hour nursing care. They can select a shared or private room.
Meals are included in the monthly levy.
Services and features available at Willowbrook:
- A laundry service
- Communal dining room
- Biweekly shuttle service to shopping centres
- Emergency buttons for all residents
- The matron is on duty during weekdays and on call on weekends
- Visiting doctor and podiatrist
- Secure accommodation – with palisades as well as electric fencing
- Activities including regular social evenings and entertainment, bingo and other games, and a fitness programme
- 24 Hour guards on duty daily
- Hairdressing salon
This Flower Foundation Frail Care facility has an individual and personalised care approach. There is a registered nurse on duty and a doctor on call should the need arise.
Residents at Willowbrook can look forward to nutritious, delicious meals prepared by our in-house cooks.
With many walking paths along the gardens, residents can enjoy a relaxing stroll in the lovely gardens.
Time flies when you’re having fun, and there is a lot to keep you busy at Willowbrook – from sinking your teeth in a good book from the library, to enjoying your favourite soapie on TV, bird-watching, playing games with your friends, knitting, or socialising… There’s something for everyone – all the time!
Willowbrook is well established, with many years of warm and professional caring of residents.
You can relax knowing your loved one is in good hands in the warm and caring environment at Willowbrook.
Friends and staff become part of your extended family in this happy and stimulating environment.
Contact Willowbrook today to make an appointment to come see us.
Physical Address: 134 Willowbrook Place