Napier Frail Care
Whether you’re looking for Recovery or Long-term Care, Napier Frail Care is ideal with light, spacious wards, access to all communal facilities and gardens, and a warm and caring community.
Residents receive administration of medicines, assisted daily care in a dignified manner, professional nursing personnel on duty and attentive general monitoring.
Frail Care is available from R9 900 per month.
It’s the ideal environment for the general well-being for the less active community and for recuperation.
Accommodation is either in a courtyard apartment or in the Frail Care ward, and service include:
- 24-hour nurse on call and monitoring
- Regular bedside visits by professional nursing personnel
- Administration of medicine and continuous monitoring of health
- Dignified assistance with daily personal care
- Three meals per day and feeding assistance as required
- Weekly laundry and cleaning, or as required
Should medical assistance be needed, there are several local doctors available at quick notice, and the Otto Du Plessis hospital is only a short drive away.
If you’re looking for a nursing home that believes everyone deserves a rich and enjoyable retirement, every step of the way, and provides personalised care, at excellent prices, contact Napier Frail Care today.
Physical Address: Hoog Street
Province: Western Cape