The Vales Nursing Home Pennington
This comfortable nursing home offers residents a homely environment and a sense of serenity, as well as peace of mind for the residents’ families.
The nursing home is small, consisting of just 18 beds. This ensures that residents receive competent, compassionate and personalised nursing care. The focus is on affording each resident the utmost dignity so being a small nursing home is a great endeavour.
The Vale’s own excellent cooks prepare three delicious meals a day in their state of the art kitchen. Tea and coffee is also available for visiting friends and family.
The nursing home’s bathrooms are fitted with all the necessary hand grips, shower seats and other accessories to ensure easy access and the residents’ safety.
Security of course is of paramount importance so the whole perimeter is fitted with electric fencing and monitored via CCTV cameras.
The nursing home has the most beautiful gardens that attract an abundance of birdlife and provide serene walkways and sitting areas for residents to relax in and enjoy.
Accommodation is paid for on a monthly tariff and the nursing home offers full frail care with only medication, nappies and toiletries being excluded from the monthly fee.
The Vale are equipped for all age related disorders, including Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
The nursing home provides support and interaction to the residents as well as family members in the understanding that the affliction of Alzheimer’s or dementia is a difficult for everyone.
Accommodation at The Vales Nursing Home Pennington
- 2 Wards (male and female)
- 5 Private rooms
- 2 Double rooms
- 2 Large lounges/entertainment areas
- Full DSTV bouquet in the lounges
- 2 Dining rooms
- Outside entertainment area
- Open veranda looking out onto the garden
- CCTV monitoring
- Domestic and laundry services
- Delicious meals, catering for special diet requirements
- 24hr nursing care (excellent care giver to resident ratio)
- Exercises, entertainment and trips to the shops or appointments
- Visiting doctors, physiotherapist, podiatrist and hairdresser
Physical Address: 26 Beefwood Road
Area: South Coast
Province: Kwa Zulu Natal