Methodist Homes Garden Village Nursing Home Randburg
Garden Village nursing homes Randburg is registered with the Department of Health & Social Development
We provide accommodation and 24-hour care for our nursing home frail care residents. who are no longer able to take care of themselves.
Being registered with the Department of Health and Social Development, the Garden Village is inspected to ensure we comply and adhere to standards. Our frail care units are supervised by a qualified and experienced professional nurse. In unison with her team of competent and committed staff, our Chief Nurse will ensure you are cared for in the best way possible.
Supervised medication administration, specialised dietary requirements, and loving care is what our frail care residents thrive one at our home.
The individual’s right to privacy is respected in our frail care unit AND we provide a genuine warmth and concern for each another.
When you decide to admit a relative or friend into frail care, we know it is very difficult. We make it easier for you by reassuring your loved one will receive total care 24 hours per day, seven days a week.
We also offer:
- Transport to shopping centres in the area including, Cresta, Brightwater Commons and Bryanston Centre.
- Activities like card games, gym classes, bingo, film shows and scrabble.
- Our own Chapel, where Sunday morning and evening services are held as well as bible study and fellowship meetings.
- Entertainment, like music shows etc.
- Lock up garages and carports for rent or purchase on a life rights basis.
- A weekly morning market.
- A full laundry service or a self-help laundromat.
- Well-stocked library.
- Access to doctors, physiotherapists, and podiatrists in the village.
- A hairdresser and salon sponsored by the retirement village.
- A weekly cleaning service – included in the levy.
For individuals who really care for their residents, this means peace of mind
Families are encouraged to get to know the members of the team who care for their loved ones and to immediately bring any concerns to the attention of management.
You can rest assured when your loved one is at Garden Village, they will be received warmly in a friendly atmosphere and 24 hour secure environment with guards.
Alzheimers and dementia care at Garden Village
Our Prim Villa home specialises for the care of people with dementia. We will assist and support the resident and the family in caring for a person with any form of dementia.
The waiting list at the Garden Retirement Village
There is a waiting list for all our accommodation but frail care accommodation can sometimes be immediately available.
Please come and visit us and let us show you around so you can experience the environment and ask questions and register for the waiting list.
Garden Village is one of thirteen homes owned and managed by Methodist Homes for the Aged.
Physical Address: Cnr Garden/Republic Rds
City: Sandton and Randburg